What Will You Do With A Stronger Body?
What Is Osteostrong?
A Unique System For Strengthening Bones, Joints & Muscles
OsteoStrong works for people of all ages and impacts the entire body in many ways using a process called Osteogenic Loading.
In just 10 minutes per week, you increase strength & bone density, improve posture, balance and athletic performance.
OsteoStrong impacts immunity through our technology, as well as our other modalities including PEMF and red light therapy.
Sessions are quick, painless, and results are measurable and happen quickly.
Minimum effort. Maximum results.
What Modalities Do We Offer?
- Spectrum: Proprietary technology that strengthens bones, joints and muscles. Increases bone density, reduces joint & back pain.
- Vibeplate: Increases balance, coordination, and activates muscles.
- Red Light Therapy: Shown to produce a wide range of natural health benefits, like inflammation and pain relief, fitness gains, muscle recovery, improved sleep, and strengthening your immune system.
- PEMI: Helps encourage and enhance healthy cell growth, restoring damaged tissues and benefitting the immune system and entire body.
- Compression Boots: Compression helps with muscle recovery and the lymphatic system. It has been proven effective in reducing the stress hormone, which in turn helps boost the immune system.
- Hydromassage: A relaxing full body massage lounge that leaves you feeling ready for anything.
OsteoStrong sessions utilize a series of devices that allow axial compression of bone to emulate the effect of impact, which is called Osteogenic Loading. Because of the optimized positioning of the human body, loading forces go through the human bone that are far higher than those seen in daily activity or weight training. Heavy loading is already understood and recommended by all international bodies of medical education, but at OsteoStrong, we make it safer.
In fact, we’ve known for over 100 years that Osteogenic Loading works. In the late 1800’s, Dr. Julius Wolff discovered that bones will adapt to the loads under which they are placed (Wolff’s Law). What we didn’t know until the 2012 Deere & Tobias study (to the right) was that there is a minimum threshold to triggering osteogenesis. 4.2 multiples of your body weight is the minimum required force to trigger bone growth in the hip joint (the most important place to avoid fracture) and peak forces with adults in conventional resistance exercise only show 1.26 to 1.54 multiples of body weight.
S T U D I E S
Learn why walking, running and even weight lifting have little to no positive effect to improving bone density. Deere & Tobias 2012 Study
Learn how osteogenic loading works with and without bisphosphonates and how your body is perfectly capable of rebuilding bone tissue holistically. Osteoporosis International 2013 Study
Proving the efficacy of osteogenic loading with a group of women over the age of 50. Hunte, Jaquish, Huck 2015 Study
Learn how Osteogenic Loading lowered A1C levels by .6% in only 6 months without changing their diet. Type II Diabetes 2015 Study